The kirk will be open to the public on Sunday afternoons from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. each Sunday from Easter until the end of September. If you would like to visit the kirk at other times, please contact the kirk secretary or leave a message on this page with a contact email or phone number and someone will get back to you.
News & Events
- Carols by Candlelight – 23rd December
- 28th November – Talk about local War Memorials by Paul Goodwin
- Newsletter – October 2018
- Summer Sunday Evening Services
- 2018 Summer Sunday Kirk Openings
- Kirkandrews Beach Walk on April 11th is cancelled
- 11 May – From Basics to Bionics – a talk on the history of prosthetics
- Soup & Sweet – 24th March 2018
Kirkcudbright, Dumfries & Galloway
DG6 4UB, Scotland
For the postal address, see the Contacts page.