Kirkandrews Kirk will be open to visitors from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday afternoons from Easter (1st April) through to the end of September. There will be extended openings over the Spring Fling weekend at the end of May. Please come along and visit the kirk. Gift items, local crafts and produce are available to buy at the kirk.
News & Events
- Carols by Candlelight – 23rd December
- 28th November – Talk about local War Memorials by Paul Goodwin
- Newsletter – October 2018
- Summer Sunday Evening Services
- 2018 Summer Sunday Kirk Openings
- Kirkandrews Beach Walk on April 11th is cancelled
- 11 May – From Basics to Bionics – a talk on the history of prosthetics
- Soup & Sweet – 24th March 2018
Kirkcudbright, Dumfries & Galloway
DG6 4UB, Scotland
For the postal address, see the Contacts page.