The kirk will be holding ecumenical Sunday evening services at 7 p.m. through July and August. Please come along to experience the unique atmosphere of the “wee kirk”. Click on the link below to see the poster with the full list of services.
News & Events
- Carols by Candlelight – 23rd December
- 28th November – Talk about local War Memorials by Paul Goodwin
- Newsletter – October 2018
- Summer Sunday Evening Services
- 2018 Summer Sunday Kirk Openings
- Kirkandrews Beach Walk on April 11th is cancelled
- 11 May – From Basics to Bionics – a talk on the history of prosthetics
- Soup & Sweet – 24th March 2018
Kirkcudbright, Dumfries & Galloway
DG6 4UB, Scotland
For the postal address, see the Contacts page.