There will be a talk by Paul Goodwin in the kirk on Wednesday 28 November at 2.00pm. The subject of the talk is “Local War Memorials and the men commemorated in Borgue, Gatehouse and Twynholm”. This centenary year of the end of World War 1 is a good opportunity to discover the impact of the war on the local communities. The admission price of £5 includes refreshments. Please call (01557) 331839 or email email@example.com to book a place.
News & Events
- Kirkandrews Kirk in the Stone Snake
- Carols by Candlelight – Sunday, 19th December
- Summer Sunday Evening Services
- Spring Fling 25-27th May 2019
- Soup & Sweet – 30th March 2019
- Carols by Candlelight – 23rd December
- 28th November – Talk about local War Memorials by Paul Goodwin
- Newsletter – October 2018
Kirkcudbright, Dumfries & Galloway
DG6 4UB, Scotland
For the postal address, see the Contacts page.