The Kirk will be open each day from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. over the Spring Fling Weekend – Saturday, 25th May to Monday, 27th May 2019. There will be an exhibition of historical photographs of the Borgue area and tea, coffee and cakes will be available in the Kirk.
News & Events
- Kirkandrews Kirk in the Stone Snake
- Carols by Candlelight – Sunday, 19th December
- Summer Sunday Evening Services
- Spring Fling 25-27th May 2019
- Soup & Sweet – 30th March 2019
- Carols by Candlelight – 23rd December
- 28th November – Talk about local War Memorials by Paul Goodwin
- Newsletter – October 2018
Kirkcudbright, Dumfries & Galloway
DG6 4UB, Scotland
For the postal address, see the Contacts page.